Who Can Join
Professional at-large members must have at least five years of experience in one or more of CREW Network's Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE). If in the U.S. or Canada, the individual shall not be located in a geographic area where there is an existing chapter or organization that would otherwise qualify for membership in CREW Network. Membership is open to both women and men.
How to Join
- Request two letters of reference from clients or colleagues/employers. These references are required to verify how long you’ve been in the industry and in what capacity you are involved in commercial real estate. Download a sample reference letter template »
- Make sure your bio/resume is up to date.
- Complete our simple one-page membership application form with your contact information and reasons for interest in CREW Network.
- You will be required to upload the files mentioned in steps 1 & 2
- You will be asked to provide credit card information to pay the $25 USD application fee
You will receive a confirmation once the application has been submitted and notified of your membership status within 30 days of application. Once approved, you will be billed for annual membership dues ($180 USD for full year, $105 USD after July 1).
CREW Network Chapter/Member Services Manager
+1 (785) 832-1808