The CREW Catalyst Award honors industry leaders—both male and female—who are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in commercial real estate
Introduced in 2020, this industry-wide award recognizes a senior-level executive who has consistently demonstrated a commitment to advancing women, serving as a catalyst for change in their company and throughout the industry.
This award is unique and separate from CREW Network Impact Awards, which recognize CREW members. This award is industry wide. CREW Catalyst Award honorees do not have to be CREW members; however, they must be nominated by a CREW member.
Qualified nominees will have a track record of implementing transformative programs such as cultural training, equity initiatives and advancing diversity, equity and inclusion in their companies. They will be a vocal advocate in the industry for equity, parity and inclusion.
- The nominees shall be a senior level man, or an individual who identifies and expresses themself as a man, or woman, or an individual who identifies and expresses themself as a woman, as indicated by the titles vice president, senior vice president, executive vice president, and C-Suite.
- The nominee oversees the entire company, a country or a very large region. The nominee has a broad sphere of influence within their oversight to execute change and transform culture within the company and/or their region.
- The nominee will be an individual who has created a culture within the organization that is inclusive, diverse and has a diverse team of employees at all levels of the company.
- The nominee does not have to be a member of CREW Network. This is an industry-wide award to recognize an industry leader; therefore, anyone is eligible.
- The nominee must be nominated by a CREW Network member. The CREW Network board of directors may also nominate individuals to be considered for this award.
- The recipients of this honor must be available to receive the award when presented at the annual convention. If the selected nominees are unable to be present at convention, a second choice may be considered, or no award presented in that year.
- The nominee must have a demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion within their company and throughout the industry, and developing talent, through support and involvement in CREW Network and/or other organizations (community-based, business or nonprofits).
- The nominee creates opportunities for others, leads the way and helps them succeed through individual support, company policy, incentive programs and management accountability.
- Previous recipients of the Catalyst Award, CREW Network board members, CREW Network Foundation Champion Directors, and members of the Recognition Committee are not eligible for the award.
- The nominee sets and achieves the highest standards of accountability within the company for diversity, inclusion, equity and parity. The nominee is known for superior execution and results, both individually and in conjunction with company peers. The nominee is trusted and respected by employees, partners and competitors.
- The nominee is known to be a ‘big thinker’ and has an insatiable curiosity about the world and our industry. Knowledge and experience are used to ‘connect the dots’ and get to the heart of the matter. The nominee reaches beyond current responsibilities to create something bigger and better to make it happen.
- This nominee is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of life. The nominee is tenacious, has great energy, and has a track record of accomplishments, both personally and professionally. Heart and compassion are as important as intellect and fiscal accomplishments.
Download Questions Nominate
Nominations will be accepted until April 15, 2022.
The CREW Catalyst Award winners will be recognized in September at the 2022 CREW Network Convention.
CREW Network Operations Assistant
+1 (785) 856-8271