CREW Network CRE Technology & Innovation Series
The CRE Technology & Innovation series is a members-only opportunity to accelerate innovation in the commercial real estate community. As organizations are continuing to pivot to meet current and post-pandemic needs, information on the use and impact of technology in the commercial real estate ecosystem has the potential to enhance and grow your business. This 4-part series provides attendees with practical information and insights and actionable take-aways on key existing and emerging technology subject areas including: Integrating Technology into ESG; Blockchain & Cryptocurrency; PropTech; and, AEC Technology Trends.
Session Three: PropTech Trends to Watch in 2022
Join Becca Topper, Chief of Staff at Moderne Ventures, Mandi Wedin, Founder + CEO, Feroce Real Estate Advisors, and Mike Gedye, Head of the Tech Media & Telecom Sector Vertical at CBRE EMEA as they present 2022’s PropTech hot topics, trends and case studies of successful partnerships. This session will identify success stories and the opportunities and benefits of interconnectedness, including peer-to-peer transaction capabilities that enable buyers and sellers to carry out transactions in an increasingly streamlined manner.
Attendees will learn:
- Proptech options available to title insurance asset transactions that promote a seamless process.
- Rental applications of automation tech; including applications, tenant screenings, virtual tours, rent payment, and e-signatures.
- The increase in real estate software surrounding the construction and property management spaces.
- Sustainability applications of proptech, including the potential to create energy-saving capabilities that give renters and buyers insight into their energy usage in real time.
- The growing role of virtual and augmented reality in proptech, and smart personalization applications via AI, Big Data and Machine Learning.
- The impact of 5G rollout on proptech.
- The maturation of proptech as mergers, acquisitions and consolidations. increase to provide scale and scope to large commercial customers.
Space is limited. Registration closes at midnight (Central) on Monday, May 23rd. An email to access the webinar will be sent to all registrants prior to the presentation. All registrants will receive a link to the recording following the webinar.
Pair the webinar with networking
Gather a group of up to 20 CREW members in your market and participate in the webinar and networking together for a flat fee.
$50 USD – individual member viewing
$150 USD – unlimited member/group viewing
Chief of Staff, Moderne Ventures
Becca Topper is the Chief of Staff at Moderne Ventures. Becca helps manage relationships across the firm, focusing on Moderne’s strategic and financial partners. She also focuses on thematic research, investor relations, deal sourcing, and portfolio management.
Read full bio
Mandi L. Wedin, MSRE
Founder + CEO, Feroce Real Estate Advisors
During the last 20 years running multi-billion-dollar real estate portfolios, Mandi delivered results to investors by leading change and creating value out of change. As a leader at a publicly traded REIT and private equity real estate investment firms, Mandi built and led high-performing and diverse investment management teams while delivering sustainable, consistent results to investors and customers.
Read full bio
Head of Tech Media & Telecom (TMT) Sector Vertical, CBRE, EMEA
Leveraging CBRE’s scale, to access specialist market knowledge and data driven insights, Mike has become a recognised expert in Corporate Occupier real estate strategies and leads CBRE’s Technology Sector vertical, supporting the workplace needs of a diverse portfolio of Technology focused businesses from Start-Ups to Corporate Multinationals. Mike also has a passion for emerging and disruptive technologies and is a market leader exploring the impact of Smart Buildings on workforce productivity, cost optimization and the end-user experience.
Read full bio
Special thanks to our Technology Program Partner