EDA, Inc., a leader in executive leadership development, will present this 90-minute workshop to get you up to speed quickly on the critical concepts in succession planning. In this session, you will learn about concepts, models, and tools of succession planning, and be exposed to practical application.
Key learnings will include:
- Building the business case for succession
- Preparing your organization for succession
- The goals of succession planning through increased attention to building a skilled leadership bench
- Practical tools to support the succession planning process
- How to get executives to own the responsibility for talent planning
- Samples of succession planning output, and ways to present/discuss with your boards
- Preparing one’s own direct reports for increasingly senior roles
- Preparing oneself as a successor
Workshop registration is $79 USD for individual member viewing and $179 USD for chapter group viewing, which also includes session materials and the post-event recording. Reference materials will be made available to participants after the webinar.
Facilitated by: Traci Clayton, Ph.D.
Chief Executive Development Officer, Executive Development Associates
As an author, speaker, trusted leadership advisor, seasoned executive consultant, and C-Suite coach, Clayton works around the globe with leaders in all industries, including extensive work at the CEO, Board, and Executive Team levels.
Virtual Program Policies and FAQ