Professional Development Webinar Wednesday with CREW
CREW Cares Professional Development Series
Ace any interview by strategically sharing information, remaining confident, and staying true to who you are in the interview room. The webinar will conclude with a Q&A session covering how to prepare questions for interviewers, how to approach various interview formats, and interview follow-up best practices.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- how to craft your unique career story while highlighting how your skills align with the specific job requirements
- how to structure your answers to the three key interview topics:
- Tell me about yourself
- Weakness/conflict/career gap
- how to practice the experience, not just the content itself
- how to utilize proven delivery tools to be confident, poised, and knowledgeable
- key tools needed to minimize nerves and discuss day-of interview best practices
This session is a part of the CREW Cares Professional Development Series focused on career education, management and growth. This series is a resource and service exclusively for CREW Network members.
Registration closes at midnight (CDT) on Monday, July 12.
An email to access the webinar will be sent to all registrants prior to the presentation. All registrants will receive a link to the recording following the webinar.
- $50 USD – individual member viewing
- $150 USD – individual member viewing for the entire four-part CREW Cares series (see Related Events)
- $150 USD – Chapter group viewing for up to 20 members
- $450 USD – Chapter group viewing for up to 20 members for the entire four-part CREW Cares series (see Related Events)
Virtual Program Policies and FAQ
Amanda Moxham, Founder, MoxieForce Consulting
Amanda delivers individualized strategic and tactical guidance in a way that arranges the mental clutter of complex and overwhelming career situations into actionable plans. She leverages over 15 years of human resources, recruitment, organizational development, leadership development, and operational business strategy to serve her clients with insightful knowledge and skills.