The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to CREW Network Foundation
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on smile.amazon.com, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to CREW Network Foundation.
How do I select CREW Network Foundation as my charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation. Simply search for COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE WOMEN FOUNDATION. It is based in Lawrence, Kansas and was founded in 1998.
Every dollar counts, so please select COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE WOMEN FOUNDATION as the charity you’d like to support.
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile, simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You will have to turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app.
- Make sure you're signed up for AmazonSmile before turning it on in the app (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Programs & Features” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap "See all" and then select “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
Can I receive a tax deduction for amounts donated from my purchases on AmazonSmile?
Donations are made by the AmazonSmile Foundation and are not tax deductible by you.
Do I receive CREW Network Foundation Visionary lifetime giving credit from the donations I've generated on AmazonSmile?
Yes, but we'll need your help to apply this credit. Because AmazonSmile does not disclose any individual transaction information, you will need to submit the dollar amount generated by your purchases to us. CREW Network Foundation Visionary lifetime giving credit for donations generated through AmazonSmile will be awarded in increments of $25.
Learn about our Visionary program
To obtain CREW Network Foundation Visionary lifetime giving credit, follow these steps:
- Visit smile.amazon.com and login to your account.
- Hover over Supporting: COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE WOMEN under the search bar until the charity profile appears.
- Click on Your AmazonSmile impact to see the total donation amount your purchases have generated.
- Once your amount exceeds $25, submit a copy of this AmazonSmile page to Wendy Mann. Repeat this process for each additional increment of $25 generated by your AmazonSmile purchases.
CREW Network CEO
CREW Network Foundation President
+1 (785) 856-8261