CREW Network Foundation Immediate Past Chair
With more than 25 years in CRE, Roberts is dedicated to achieving the best results for her clients whether it's a leasing situation, an acquisition, a disposition or an investment strategy. While being located in the Twin Cities of Minnesota, she handles transactions throughout the U.S. with more focus in the Midwest. As a commercial real estate broker, she specializes in tenant representation for both office and industrial clients, landlord representation of office properties and investment sales.
Roberts has been involved in CREW for nearly 25 years, both at a local chapter and global levels:
- Has served on many CREW Network committees including CREW Network Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee, Industry Research Committee, Recognition Committee, and many others.
- Won the Alternatives for Girls, Role Model Award in 2003.
- Won the CREW Network Community Impact Awards in 2003, CREW Detroit
- Midwest Real Estate News 2016 Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame
- In 2020 she was named as a Globe Street Woman of Influence
- Previously served on MNCREW Board of Directors as President Elect, President, Past President, and Secretary.
- Is a CREW Network Foundation Visionary
- Served on the CREW Network global board of directors in 2017- 2018